You can find all other information about our website in our Terms and Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Visit our website.
- Order products.
- Create an account.
- Join our email newsletter.
In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking (including PayPal, WorldPay and Amazon Pay) and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
You are responsible for your account security, password and any activities on it. We are not responsible for anything that may happen if you do not protect your password or account.Site security
Our website uses the highest level of security available for online shopping. Any personal information that you send is securely encrypted by a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). In other words, the SSL mixes-up your data and stops it from being taken by anyone else.
How to check that you are in a secure area
Our Checkout is one example of secure area. There are two ways that you can check that the page has been encrypted and that it is safe for you to continue:
1. A padlock will be shown at the bottom of your screen.
2. Our website address, www.trimmingshop.co.uk, will change slightly: The part of the address starting with “http” will change to “https”. You can find it at the top of your screen.
Do not share your password or sensitive information with anyone who calls and says that they are from Trimming Shop. If we need to get in contact, you will be asked to call us back on our main Customer Service telephone number which is 0208 507 9439.
Please tell our Customer Service Team straight way if you think someone is trying to trick you into giving them your details. Call us on 0208 507 9439 from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 8pm and until 5pm on weekends. You can also email us here.
- A website address, for example www.trimmingshop.co.uk.
- Its 'lifetime' (how long it will be held on your computer for).
- Its value, usually a unique string of letters and / or numbers.
- First-party cookies are saved to your computer by the website that you are on.
- Third-party cookies are saved to your computer by a website that gives content to the one that you are on. So, if you watch a YouTube video on our website, YouTube may save its own cookie to your computer.
- Check the cookies on your computer;
- remove all or some of them; and
- Set rules on when you want cookies to be allowed.