Trimming Shop Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these "Terms" or these "Website Standard Terms And Conditions") contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
- Not having the right details for the product.
- Different product packaging than shown.
- Changes in the product colour.
- Showing the wrong amount of stock
- Product Pricing
You can submit a request to cancel your order on the same day the order was placed. Please note that your request may not be able to be approved if your order has already been shipped.
If your order cannot be cancelled, you will get an email notification when the order is shipped. If you still do not want the products please refer to our returns policy (below) for details of how to return your order.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item(s) from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be returned in its original packaging.
Please provide a receipt or order confirmation with the return so that it can be easily identified.Refunds
Once we have received your item(s) we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your return after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original payment method). You will receive the refund within 3-5 days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.Shipping
Your will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless your item has been received faulty or you have received items different from which you have ordered. In such cases we will provide a pre-paid returns label.
Should the goods be deemed to be without fault or as ordered after inspection the cost of the return will be deducted from your refund.
1. publishing any Website material in any media;
2. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
5. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
7. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
8. using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Trimming Shop may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
The Trimmingshop.co.uk Site is owned and operated by Trimming Shop 007 Ltd a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at;
Unit 3, Station Approach Windmill Lane, Cheshunt, EN8 9AQ. United Kingdom
If you have any queries please contact Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Registration No. 9244561, VAT No. GB212812054
If you have any enquires contact us on: 0208 507 9439